A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Attention Grabber

There I was last night, walking to my car, minding my own business.

Suddenly a brilliant light caught my attention and glancing to my right there she was. Just sitting there, all shimmery and shiny, welcoming me to stare in awe at her beauty. And so there I stood for a few moments, openly and unabashedly gawking and admiring her as she slowly lifted herself higher above me.

I have always loved the moon when she is crescent shaped or just showing half of her beauty, but I love her more when she is full and her light is open, not hidden by clouds or skyscrapers. Whenever I'm in Boise or in a place far from light pollution I am able to see more of her but because I'm a city dweller, I'll take what I can get.

Here then my friends, is a view of last night:



1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Oh Debo! Thank you for being able to get a photo of the beauty of the moon last night! I too saw it just as it was beginning to rise -in between daylight and darkness -and it was truly gorgeous. But at that hour, it was more like seeing the sun as it had a golden glow to it here but it was full and just so lovely to look at it and appreciate the ultimate beauty in all of God's handiwork. Peace, my dear friend.

March 27, 2013 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home