A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

As of this writing, I'm still in the throes of the Christmas & New Years rush. In the surrounding chaos that will be my life these next two weeks, I'm reminding myself of what's really important: to find time to relax.  Here, some ways that helped me remember to slow my roll:

Quiet, rainy night in Phoenix


Rainy, cloudy days make me feel alive.

I thought the sky was going to open up and it did!

Each blurry shot taken on my iPhone during a quiet afternoon in Phoenix


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home