A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Baking Apprentice!

Guess who learned to make and roll dough this weekend?  Yep me hahaha. My sister needed help with a peach cobbler and I volunteered. While she was a bit sceptic using an apprentice, she appreciated the help (if not the clean up afterwards). I forgot to take pics of the final product. Plus, I don't really like peach cobbler but here are some pics from this momentous occasion!
Gotta start with the best!


Nothing fake here, folks!


Slightly frozen butter chips


It's all in the wrist


Poking steam holes

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Ah Debo -seems like we have a common nemesis -pie crust -and the topic of my most recent blog post -pie crust! See. Great minds really do think alike, don't they?

November 20, 2012 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home