A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday



So much to be thankful but here are the usual suspects:

1.  My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for willingly coming to earth to sacrifice His life for me; A person who keeps messing up and begging forgiveness.

2.  My family for never letting go of me. For upholding me and for supporting me.

3.  Being an American citizen, and knowing there are certain inalienable rights that belong to me.

4.  My job. It helps give me things I want to live a lifestyle that's very good for me.

5.  My friends, some of who have stuck with me since high school days. It's always a celebration when we hook up.

6.  The NFL.

7.  The WWE. Two words: The Rock

8.  My neighbours.

9.  My two special friends who are going through their own health problems (RJ & James).  You're never far from my thoughts and prayers.

10. The smell of rain as it hits the dirt.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Thanks for posting your list of thankful things. As always, you put things in a great perspective and make me think of many other things in my life for which I am very thankful. Had a wonderful and yes, even relaxing, dinner -turkey, dressing, mashed taters, candied sweet potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower with nacho cheese sauce, homemade cranberry-orange relish (which is luscious on a cold turkey & mayo sandwich at 1 a.m.), home-baked rye bread and of course, pumpkin pie! (There was also a container of mac n'cheese on the buffet too so the kids would have something they really like too but today, they both did very well eating their fav as well as many of the "grown-up" foods too! Progress, it's coming, Debo, it's coming! No fighting between those two at the dinner table is an added blessing too!
Peace my friend and thanks for sharing your list.

November 22, 2012 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home