A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Home Alone

It's Sunday and I'm home alone. How did this happen?!

Sunday is historically the family's busiest day. We're up for breakfast, getting ready for church, after church dinner or shopping for something to cook for dinner, shopping in general then home to web surf and get ready for next week (clothes, catch up on work etc), you know the deal.

Well today, I'm home alone. Nothing or no one here but me, my Mac and David Benoit's holiday playlist on Pandora. Oh and I'm steeping a cuppa Harney & Sons peppermint tea.

While I continue my lazing around, wondering what to do with myself, here are some gratuitous pictures of my three nieces.  Something to make you smile!

Ma (She's the little face that's my blog's icon. Look how big she is now!)

D3.  Named after her great-grandmother and me.  She's destined to be spoiled rotten!

Ma & Pie this summer. They really get along well. Well in certain intervals, like when they're asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home