A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I've Checked My List...

I've made my list and I've checked it twice.
Santa, remember, this year I've been especially nice.
No please be a dear and hurry and get here.
With some things I really want for Christmas this year!


1) TwelveSouth BookBook  $99.99. Clearly one of the coolest ways to transport my MAC.


2) Dre Headphones $245. I'll be one of the coolest old ladies around town. And slightly def (pardon the play on words).


3) Dior Hypnotic Poison Fragrance set $150. Discovered this on a trip to Sardinia, Italy. Captivating, light scent that won't overpower my smile.


4)  Carol's Daughter body set $75.   It leaves my dry skin illuminated and glowing. The whisper scent of warm almonds is an added bonus.



5) MAC eye shadow in Kelly $25.   I'm thinking of trying something new for Christmas and New Year's celebrations, rather than my familiar and routine browns and golds.


6) Coach Specifically the Bleecker Legacy Leather weekend tote $653.  Or the Legacy tote in Navy. Or anything else from Coach you think I'd like Santa Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home