A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Water Water Everywhere


It's raining in Phoenix again and I couldn't be happier! Rain and a full moon makes Debo Blue a very happy woman.


I know it's believed that a full moon is often accompanied by humans acting weirder than normal, but in my line of work it's known that it doesn't take a full moon to make humans act silly and foolish and rudely. And there's a standard joke in this town the more than three inches of rain can shut Phoenix highways down because our residents don't know how to drive in rain. I believe we CAN drive in the rain, stopping at red lights is what we have troubles doing.

It's way early in the morning, or way late at night depending how you look at it. I'm lying here reading. My window is open and I'm enjoying the breeze. I've even turned off the radio just so I can hear the sound of rain fall.

I know this weather is a nuisance for all the participants in the Phoenix Open but I'm selfishly enjoying it and trying to maximize my enjoyment of all things rainy and breezy because I know, without a shadow of doubt, that we'll be praying for weather like this beginning in May and lasting 'til October.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Debo -ask anyone who has ever had to deal with drunks -bartenders or truckstop waitresses -and I'm betting you'll hear a lot of stories then about a full moon bringing out the loonies! They tend to come out of the woodwork then, trust me!

February 28, 2010 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Debo Blue said...

Lolol! Ok Jeni, I'll believe it hahahaha.

February 28, 2010 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home