A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hold On-A Poem

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth. 
Hold on to what u believe even if it's a tree which stands by itself. 
Hold on to what u must do even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to my hand even when I've gone away from you....
-Nancy Wood 

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I REALLY liked this poem Debo -very, very much. So many ways I can think of the last line....the name to insert there.

February 25, 2010 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Debo Blue said...

Jeni!!!! That's the very reason this moves me, the last line. At first it sorta of depressed me, but then somewhere it changed and became something like a request to never forget.

That's why I posted it. Thank you for feeling it too.

February 26, 2010 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home