A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mozart, Me and Rain


I'm still in bed. Well actually I've come back to bed.

That migraine that started yesterday decided to stick around today so I got up and ate, took my meds, watched "The Princess and the Frog" for the eleventh time and snuggled right back in bed.

Mozart's playing on the radio, I'm surfing and updating the iPhone & iPod.

It's been raining on and off all weekend but our rain storms are not really storms. It will rain for a few moments, then bright blue skies until the next little "storm" comes.

Outside my open window I can hear birds chirp and dogs bellow. I smelled something burning a few minutes ago but don't know anyone crazy enough to be grilling in this weather. None of the houses in our blocks have fireplaces so maybe someone is grilling.

These spring showers will bring blooms to this otherwise dry and dusty desert. Then it will be time to start thinking about Easter. But all that can wait. Today is a day for whimsy, total selfish behaviour and resting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home