A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello Young (and old) Lovers Wherever You Are

Finally home after a busy day. A great, busy day though. Had an awesome dinner at Claim Jumper with the two kids and BFF Pete. Most of the tables were filled but service was exceptional nonetheless. Now we're all cuddled up watching the Princess and The Frog. I'm wondering who's going to succumb to sleep first- us or the kids. My money's on the kids LOLOL!

This song came to mind this morning and I posted it ony Facebook page. Here it is again:
Lyrics
Hello, young lovers
Wherever you are
Oh, I hope your troubles
They are few

All my good wishes
They go with you tonight
Yes, I've been in love like you

Be brave, young lovers
And follow your star
Be brave and faithful and true

Cling very close
To each other tonight
Yes, I've been in love like you

I know how it feels
To have wings on your heels
And to fly down the street
In a trance

You fly down a street on
A chance that you will meet
And you meet not really by chance

Don't you cry
Don't cry, young lovers
Whatever you do
Save those tears because
I'm all alone

Yes, all, all of my memories

They are happy tonight
Yes, I've had a love of my own
I've had a love of
My own like yours
I've had a love of my own
Of my own, of my own
I've had a love of my own

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

February 15, 2010 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 20, 2010 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home