A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mozart, Me And A Little Night Music

The migraine has gone. So too are the clouds, at least the big black piece of sky I can see from my window. The rain has diminished some of our dust and pollution so the moon's brilliance is so much more stronger.

Mozart's still playing but I keep hearing Stevie Nicks:
"Thunder only happens when it's raining. "
"Players only love you when they're playing."
"Women, they will come and they will go."
"When the train washes you clean you'll know."

My version of a little night music. With apologies to Mozart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Just had Sammy out for a brief visit to the snow piles around our road and boy, I could really feel/sense the moisture in the air. Nothing happening at the moment but it's supposed to be a bit on the yucky side with snow showers, a bit of freezing rain possible too today. I'm becoming quite the weather forecaster now thanks to the changes in my knees, ankles and back.

February 23, 2010 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home