A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Family Friday #4

Here we go with another installment of my family and me trying to position pictures w/o tearing out my hair;-) Enjoy!

These are all great nieces and my only great nephew. They are Joel (the big guy), Malachi, Naomi, Rachel, Jazmaine & Genesis.


Mari & Selena trying to look cute in the cold.



The two Tims preparing to devour. Dinner first, then X-box.



Tracy and Serenity (Dora). Can you believe Tracy's 25? She sill looks 13 to me!


2 Comments:

Blogger Spoon of life said...

I love those pics...such a happy sweet family!!!

M.

February 16, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

u have a beautiful fam D

February 21, 2007 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home