A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Family Friday #2

Here we go with my 2nd installment of Family Friday, where I introduce you to members of my family, and I learn more about posting pics.

My grandfather had ten children spanning twenty years apart. That's why some of my cousins are my age, and some are about twenty years younger than me. So, when viewing my pictures, I don't want you to think I'm just labeling everybody cousin:=)



These two beauties are "Wilhela" and "Mouse". They both grew up in Idaho but now live in Nevada and Washington respectively. I miss them both but I'm very glad they're leading positive lives.






These are all nieces. See the variance in age? This is Mari, Selena and Wilhela.






Ready for her close up is "Shauna". The cool wanna be is 13-year old "Bogie".

My niece and nephew, each other's cousin.











This is 'Bean'. "Shauna's" sister.




These are "Shauna", my sister "Niece" and "Wilhela". Niece is their mother.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

You have a beautiful family and you know what I've noticed? How happy they all are!

January 27, 2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to "meet" them. I have only 4 cousins (2 aunts). I just saw one of them recently and he is the proud father of twin baby girls. And his mom, my aunt is a twin too.

January 28, 2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Thank you both. I love my family and I'm proud to say we're pretty drama-free which is unique in this day and age.

January 29, 2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

Such a beautiful family!!!
Full of love!!!

Thanks for sharing those pics:)

M.

January 29, 2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

you have a lovely family and thanks for sharing them with us.

January 29, 2007 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home