A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Family Friday #3

More pictures of my family:



"Mooka" and Selena build a gingerbread house.











Here's the completed gingerbread people.







My little brother "Godfrey" and his daughter "Butterfly".







Mommy! And cousin Willie












My brother Joel and his baby "Saundra".

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Lovely family! Your mother is a beauty queen!

February 03, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

Such a beautiful happy family!!!

M.

February 03, 2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I really enjoy when you - and other bloggers - put family photos up. It makes me feel much more connected to everyone that way -more like you are my next-door neighbors who I know them AND much of their extended families as well. Great photos, Girlfriend. I really loved the "Mommy" pic and the one with the kids holding the gingerbread people. Wish I could make cookies that turn out looking that way!

February 04, 2007 4:02 AM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Barb & M-thanks. I like us too.

Jeni-I didn't get a close up of the house because the roof kept sliding off, so we ate it:-)

February 04, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger jeweledrabbit said...

Those gingerbread people look yummy.

February 05, 2007 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home