A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Top Ten Things to Expect From A Super Bowl Led By Two Black Coaches



My sister forwarded this to me and I think it's hilarious I thought to share with you too. Hope you're not offended.


10. "Ladies and Gentleman, this year's Super Bowl will not be starting on time..."

9. Winning coach will have a bucket of ice cold Kool-Aid dumped on him (red flavor of course).

8. Collection plates passed around at half-time.

7. Hot sauce will be the only condiment available at the concession stands.

6. "The Supabowl, brung to you by Lustrasilk and TCB No Lye Relaxer..."

5. TD Jakes will be leading the pre-game prayer.

4. "The Joe Jackson 'Hit of the Game' Award goes to..."

3. More fans in the parking lot then in the actual game.

2. Special Soul Train scramble board at half-time.

1. The bootleg of the game will be available on DVD exactly 1 week before Super Bowl Sunday (look for it at your local barbershops and beauty salons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

That is so comical! Stereotyping with humor - good!

February 07, 2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So that's how everyone knew the Bears were going to lose!! I could have skipped the game and gotten the DVD.

February 07, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

lol

February 08, 2007 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home