A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Easter

Easter pics. I must admit I didn't take any of the barbecue following church services. I was already in a protein-induced coma and not very coherent after my 2nd hot link and two helpings of mac n cheese.


Me and Princess Ali 



Smiling for the camera.
The big girl in pink is "Butterfly", the face at the top of my blog.



Princess Ali, pretty in pink

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Oh my, Debo! How beautiful you look and the kids -gorgeous too. Can't believe Butterfly is that big already though. Seems like just yesterday that she was a little bit of a thing. Then I stop and think -and remember -I've been corresponding with you for going on seven years now! How is all of this possible. Kids are growing way too fast and yeah, if we're gonna be honest, we're aging pretty darned quickly too, aren't we?
I'm assuming you had a Happy Easter -judging by the smiles on everyone's faces, for openers and you already know I got the best Easter gift since Easter came into being with Kurt's comment on Sunday. There are days when life does seem to suck and then, days like that when you stop and realize how beautiful it really is too.

April 03, 2013 12:03 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Yes Jeni Easter was a blast. It began pretty heavy though, but after getting to church and hearing the old and familiar Easter songs "At The Cross", "I Know It Was The Blood", all of that heaviness and depression left and all that remained was pure happiness!

April 04, 2013 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home