A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mildred Darlene

This is my Aunt Mildred. The lady in the center of the page holding granddaughter Tierra and standing behind her other three granddaughters.

She's been taken to the hospital tonight in guarded condition. Mildred, hurry up and get better, you're making a bunch of people very nervous.






















5 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Debo -Here's hoping -and praying -that things will improve for your aunt and she'll be on the mend, back with you and your extended family as quickly as possible. I'll keep you and your family in my heart that good news is forthcoming. Peace, my friend.

August 13, 2009 12:55 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I didn't realize you were back til I saw a comment from you somewhere

I am holding all good thoughts for your Aunt Mildred. She is a beautiful woman with a beautiful family.

August 14, 2009 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love how your aunt Mildred has a smile in each pic. She must be a great person to be around. A smile is worth a hundred words.

August 14, 2009 12:52 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Here's hoping Aunt Mildred gets better soon. My prayers are with her and your family tonight.

August 14, 2009 5:40 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Mildred has a nice smile. I hope she'll be OK.

August 16, 2009 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home