A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I Heart Bill Clinton


I really do! Of course during the whole Monica and Jennifer and whoever else drama that almost unraveled his presidency, I didn't like him. But I didn't want him to be impeached. Like most Black women and men, I felt most of those pointing blame at him were doing the same thing and what do you know, they proved us right!

I remember commenting w/my girlfriends, "If Hillary ain't leaving him, I'm not either." We all knew Hillary was not leaving the White House to become a divorced woman. She had too much riding on Bill (no pun intended) just like me.

So now Mr. Clinton withi his ailing body flew around the globe to help those two journalists who were wrongly imprisoned. I'm sure Korea thinks this is the snub felt around the world, by ignoring Mrs.Clinton only to heed Mr.Clinton's requests. That's not important. The only important thing is the ladies are free!

Yep, Mr. Clinton's come through again and you know, after meeting him and looking in those bright blue eyes, I knew immediately why Monica did it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Your take on this current event definitely gets my vote -in all corners too! (Maybe I'm just a sucker for sexy blue eyes though.)

August 05, 2009 10:13 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

What he did and does in and outside his marriage is his business; but, he flat lied, numerous times, some under oath. Not a trait I accept in anyone I trust with anything.

Doesn't make him any better or worse than a list of other politicians. It does make him one of them that I lost a lot of respect for.

And, green eyes are much more enticing.

August 05, 2009 3:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Debo- I put the computer together so I would have a chance to use it before he took it over. It is sleek, and fast, and new, and nice. SIGH. Almost as dreamy as Bill's "Mickey Blue Eyes." Bill Got impeached over Watergate not his sexual leasions. Let us put full faith in the ethics committee that was in charge of the investigation that they did not hold his sexuality against him. Besides, there were worse cases of "sexual" things that have gone on in the white house before Bill and prolly sense. IE Kennedy.

My question on the N.Korea thing is ... did they perceive it as a snub that the former president went to the aid of the women and not the current president?

NASHVILLE is getting the first fully exposed MALE STRIP club... wanna come visit? Hee Hee

August 07, 2009 2:32 AM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Okay, Jeni and I forgot all abt that pesky ethics thing w/Mr.Bill. Dr.Jenn and Dave reminded me why Slick Willie was put through all that drama n the first place.

Dr.Jenn-no I am not coming down there for a male strip club opening but just in case, when does this open? (just kidding!).

August 07, 2009 8:18 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Debo- reading you over on Dave's blog... Green Eyes ROCK. Everyone I have ever met with them has been fun, energetic, and full of mirth!

August 07, 2009 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 08, 2009 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://lypujyty.lookseekpages.com/fehaqe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

December 17, 2009 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 29, 2010 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home