A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nothing To Write About


I have absolutely nothing to write about. Nothing. Blank. Just sitting here typing, wondering what to say that will be absolutely riveting and impressive. Something to bring you to tears, or make you say "Ahhh".

Something with a moral conscious, something that makes you say "What?!"

And all I can think about is eating the last of the two Chips Ahoy cookies.

Okay, those are gone. What next?

I suppose I can tell you what I'm doing tomorrow:
-cleaning kitchen
-laundry (particularly whites)
-Best Buy for a jump drive
-Macy's for jewelry (gold hoops) to go with new blouse
-dinner with bff Martha and her two boys

Here's what I'm doing Friday:
-laundry (sheets, towels & misc)
-shopping at AJ's for dinner (escarole, garlic, salmon, capers)
-watching Smackdown
-planning upcoming workweek

Don't you just feel sorry for me? Oh well, off to read and see what you're talking about today or tonight.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Aside from the fact I no longer deal with the laundry as it involves using the cellar stairs which are narrow, no handrail, etc., and I have difficulty maintaining my balance on them, so my dear, darling daughter does all that stuff but boy, can I relate to sitting in front of the computer, hands on the keyboard, poised, ready to strike and yet, the brain has yet to fire a single receptacle! Meanwhile, I sit and try to think of some topic that will be scintillating, of high interest to many, that I can present in a beautiful and astute manner and still,nothing comes! Frustrating as all get out when that happens, isn't it? Hang in there though as you are enough younger than me that I figure your brain cells are much more agile and you'll come up with something worthy at least of honorable mention in the Pulitzer Prize department when they start giving awards from excellence in blogging!

September 27, 2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger CaRo said...

hi!
how are you? I hope it's everything all right.
It happends to me sometimes that I don't know what to write, what to say, it's kind of awful feeling.
Well, good luck!

CaRo

September 27, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Lizza said...

I just love how your posts are so unpretentious and honest.

Chips Ahoy, was addicted to them once.

And sometimes I like to do laundry. :-)

I hope everything on your list turns out ok.

September 27, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

think of it like this: nothing bad happened so there is nothing bad to tell. feel better? good. have another cookie honey!

smiles, bee

September 27, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

It's sounds like a good plan though:)

Maria

September 27, 2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the days of our lives :-)

September 27, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Laundry solution:

1. Laundry as defined as cloth stuff after use or wearing, lays on the floor in utility room equidistant between washer and dryer until such point as it becomes annoying, or, I really need to replenish the supply of clean cloth stuff.

2. Put said laundry in washer.

3. Put detergent in washer.

4. Turn to one of the settings and start.

5. Put said laundry in dryer.

6. Repeat 4.

7. Repeat as necessary.

What is this "whites" and "towels" stuff?

September 27, 2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i used to be addicted to twinkies when i played football. I don't know what it was but i'd eat 5 or 6 of those joints with a small thing of milk after every practice.

Man, I needed help.

September 27, 2007 5:37 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Jeni-I can NEVER imagine YOU having nothing to type. The keystrokes you complete each day is truly amazing! Almost as much as..

Empress-thank Him who lives above I have no bad news. You're completely right.

Caro-como estaba? Donde estaba?

M-are you finally resting Ms. Broadway Star?

B-sure they are. Too many of these days makes Debo a bland girl.

Dave-that may be a great method if you are a college student.

Dragon-I was thinking of asking Rex Grossman to babysit my niece this Sunday. Don't think he's doing anything, do you? ~hehehehehe~

September 27, 2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Well, that dinner you are planning with the goods you're gonna get from AJ's sounds delish! I wish you could email me a plate. lol I wonder when they'll be able to do that?

September 28, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

OOOOOHHHHH...... That's messed up!!!

Funny, but messed up!

:-(

September 28, 2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger SonjaB said...

MMMMMMMMM Cookies

September 28, 2007 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home