A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Best Of-My Opinion

I'm tipsy after watching the Dallas Cowboys SLAM the chicago bears. Thinking about how great I think the game of football and its players, I started thinking of the list of the best person in different categories. So, in my own words, in my opinion, on my own blog, here's a list of who I think are the greatest:


The Greatest Mother-Mine

The Greatest Football Team:


Two of the greatest athletes in the planet:


The Greatest athlete on the planet:

The Greatest Role Model:

One of the stupidest people on the planet:

There are a whole bunch but those will have to wait for another 'best of' blog.

In the meantime...Dragon darling, I need you to email me your shirt size. I'm ordering a Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt just for you. I hope to have this to you before playoffs 'cause I KNOW you'll need it to show off to your friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Well, at least one of us had a winning team over the weekend! Although I may sometimes question your logic in choosing the Cowboys I'll never ever question your loyalty to them. No one could ever say you're a "fair weather fan" could they? And that's the way it should be - support 'em all the way, win, lose or draw!

Really enjoyed your choices too for "Best of" -pay tributes to those now, while you can!

September 24, 2007 7:12 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Lord, I wasn't ready for that, "One of the stupidest people on the planet" line or picture. ROFL!!!

September 24, 2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

a fellow cowboys fan...

How bout dem cowboys!!!

October 30, 2007 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home