A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Manic Monday #1-Chip







The handsome guy in the picture, standing next to our cousin "Mila" is "Chip". His official name is Archip but we've always called him "Chip". We're a family of nick names.


3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Archip?

I didn't say nothin'.

March 19, 2007 8:51 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Dragon-make me give your address to Chip!

March 19, 2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I didn't say a word.

Cousin "Mila" is kinda cute though.

March 20, 2007 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home