A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Family Friday #5

I don't have any new pictures of the family to post, or none you can't view on my Flickr badge so here are some of my niece "Butterfly" over the months. Have I bragged about her intelligence yet? Yeah she's smart. Next week she's gonna learn how to blog.






7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whooie..... I bet it keeps y'all wore out keeping up with her. She looks like she has a ornery streak too. LOL

Later Y'all

March 03, 2007 2:34 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Awwww Debo! What a cutie pie! She looks like such a happy little camper but I know, like my grandson here and his older sister or my elder grandson, we usually DON'T take pics of them when they are upset or showing an obnoxious streak here and there -like howling at 3 a.m. and waking or keeping one awake, etc. But, when they show this side of themselves - just like little politicians they are then - just makes all the rest dissolve doesn't it though?

March 03, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Melon-she can get a bit of an attitude. And she farts. A lot.

Jeni-when I see her like this or asleep, I forget all previous thoughts of wanting to lock her in a closet w/a bottle and a blanket while she wails-no screams-for hours on end. For no good reason.

March 03, 2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

look at the little' diva in training.......

she's a cutie.

March 04, 2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

TOOO CUTEEE!!!
I'm melting!!!
The one in the tub is adorable!!! Her smile contagious!!!

M.

March 04, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

aww look at her getting all grown up. she's adorable. God bless you and your family!

March 06, 2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

What a cutie patootie! Those cheeks are just made for kissing on. :) If only kids remained so cute !and cuddly!

March 06, 2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home