A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #5



Thirteen Things That Scare Me

This is why you shouldn't post while stressing with Finals:

1. Someone else from my family or friends will die.

2. I will be left alone in a nursing home, never receiving visitors and being abused by the staff there.

3. I will be arrested and convicted of charges not made by me (mistaken identity).

4. I will be the victim of ID theft.

5. I will find a lump in my breasts.

6. I will die a slow, agonizingly painful death.

7. I will lose my job and its benefits then have to struggle to find something comparable at my age and my weight.

8. My brothers, nephews and cousins will be shot and killed by police or anyone else for that matter.

9. I'll never, ever, get this stupid, worthless MBA.

10. My nephew isn't developing at the same level as his peers in 1st grade.

11. My window of opportunity is quickly shrinking.

12. I'll hit someone in my car and be sued of all my worldly possessions.

13. That Jesus will return and I'll be found wanting (lacking).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 15, 2006 5:12 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

At first i started to think that this was a little gloomy but i guess if they were happy and cheerful, you wouldn't be afraid of 'em huh?

silly me.
p.s.- my lil' brother isn't developing at the same rate as the other 23 year olds. it's frustrating ain't it?

December 15, 2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Dragon!!! Where have you been?

My nephew still can't tie his shoes and reading is a chore. But at least he ain't 23:-)

December 15, 2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Trying to get my mind right Blue. A little sabbatical. Don't want to depress everybody with doom and gloom posts. But I'm here, watching.....being nosey.

My next post though is about your "Fear" post that you wrote a while back so watch out for it. Whenever I put it out there.

December 15, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Wow.. nice to see dragon out and about..

I'll pray with you on the other things.

December 15, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Yikes.. I made a post about me being fat.

December 17, 2006 1:55 AM  
Blogger Pea said...

Aunt Debo.. I need to talk to you... nothing to do with this entry which really almost scared me too! kashazzza@yahoo.com

December 17, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scary fears. But I guess they are supposed to be.

December 18, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Sicka You said...

You got too much time on your hands to be worried about all this crap. Besides, as slow as your ass drives, you can't do much damage at 35 MPH. On the freeway. In the left lane. You know I'm playing.

December 21, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home