A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm A Reindeer!

Which of Santa's Reindeer are you?

Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You

Cupid

Like Cupid you know how to spread love. You have a place in your heart for everyone and are always there with a hug or a kiss

Find out which of Santa's Reindeer you are at Quizopolis.com

Stole this from Barb. Man, I'm using everyone's ideas tonight. Can't wait to share w/Sicka who seems to have gone into some type of quiz fit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I'm Rudolph - too cute!

December 13, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I think that describes you well :)

December 14, 2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home