A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

If I Were A Flower


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?


I've always loved flowers. Daisies and tulips, carnations and lillys are my favourites. My least favourite are red roses because I never received roses from a guy, or anyone until I was in my mid-thirties so roses, to me anyway, represented an unattainable dream. Aren't we strange beings? We place blame on objects then reject them for live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I never heard of that flower before.. It's pretty though!

December 08, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

I'm a snapdragon...
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

blujewel

December 13, 2006 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home