A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Song Meme


I'm still pretty new to this whole blogging thing so it's great fun to learn new things and read so many inspiring stories of survival, love and perserverance. Apparently I've been 'tagged' for a Christmas Song meme. Don't know what exactly a meme is but Barb 'tagged' me and if you know Barb, you know she's a powerful force in this here Blog Universe:-)
I couldn't come up with just five songs so my list is a little bigger than Barb's but that's okay too. If you read this consider YOURSELF tagged, or at least leave a comment of your top three. So without further ado, here are my favourite Christmas songs.
1. The Holly and the Ivy-Natalie Cole
2. This Christmas-Donny Hathaway
3. Mary Did You Know?-Kenny Rogers & Winona Judd
4. Sleigh Ride-Harry Connick, Jr
5. Away in a Manger-Mariah Carey
6. Do You Hear What I Hear?-Whitney Houston
7. There Would Be No Christmas Without You-Willie Neal Johnson
8. O Holy Night-Josh Groban or Mariah Carey
9. Santa Baby-Eartha Kitt
10. Joy to the World!-Anyone's version

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Oh quit.. you're making me blush!

I had a hard time keeping it to just five. I should learn to live outside the lines like you do :)

November 30, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Sicka You said...

"Hark the Herald Angels Sing"
"What child is this?"
"Oh little child of Bethlehem"
"Come back for Christmas"-no, seriosly, this is for Kiyotoe:-)

December 01, 2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home