A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Straddling The Fence


Okay, I've got some important upcoming decisions to make and I just can't seem to make a decision.

Should I or shouldn't I?

I've listed all of the pros and cons to see which outweighs which but the list seems to equal the other. I've tossed the same coin about fourteen times each time but that didn't work either.

If I choose one side will I hurt the other? Am I basing my decision on one side because of recent popularity?

Enough! I've struggled with this too long and my life's too short. I'm voting for Brett Farve as Pro Bowl quarterback for 2007. I only hope Tony Romo will forgive me.

Sigh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Was the fence hard to get off of?


I am tagging you for a meme. Please feel free to ignore this. But if you choose to play along go here, http://sharala.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-was-tagged.html, for the instructions.

December 02, 2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I cannot believe you. It's one thing to hate on my boys, but to vote for our #1 arch rival in all the land to go to the pro bowl??!!

:-( I'm hurt.

No, really.

December 03, 2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger CaRo said...

Hi!
How are you debo?

kisses

CaRo

December 04, 2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger CaRo said...

I have been seeing your photos. Thoose of School bus are so sweet!! Are they your son and daughter?

December 04, 2007 7:04 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hi.

Dave.

Dammit, I had this great idea of jibing you with the one word comment under the anonymous label, signed me.

Now I find out you don't accept such.

How you?

December 09, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home