A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seven Things You Never Knew About Me


Jeni's given me a task to give seven facts about my life. I'm supposed to tag seven others but I'll just leave it up to you to decide if you want to play. So, without further ado:


1. When I turned 30 I went to Paris alone because I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I was befriended by a group of Phillipinos who took me around with them for the whole week. I still keep in touch with at least two of them 12 years later.

2. I am a germaphobe. I don't shake hands with people, I won't allow anyone to use my writing pens, I swab my keyboards each day w/a cleansing wipe.

3. I hate my job.

4. I seldom go to the movies. Maybe once a year.

5. I do not rent movies.

6. I watch about four hours of television a week (Smackdown, MadTV, Frontline).

7. I'm very frugal (no pedicures, new shoes, new clothes) but will spend $15 dollars for lip gloss or $500 for a purse. Hey, a girl's gotta have her priorities.






6 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

a life without pedicures?? oh nooooo. they are about the highlight of my month!! that is unless there is cake. or chocolate. or other stuff. but ranks up there, trust me!

smiles, bee

May 11, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Since I really disliked - immensely- one job I had during my work life (ok, actually there were three jobs I had that I really hated) -what is it about your job that creates that animosity within you for yours? Just curious there as to qualities that people hate in a work environment and ones they like. (My jobs that I disliked - 1. Packer in a cigar factory; 2. fingerprint technician for a VERY large government agency; 3. asst. manager of a truckstop restaurant.

May 12, 2007 6:25 AM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

Number 3...do something to change it...you can do it...it's not worthed to be miserable!!!


Love!!!

M.

May 13, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

$500 for PURSE??? Is it solid gold with 14k diamonds where the zipper should be?

$500 for a purse?

i don't even know what to say.....do you know how many Chicago Bear hats you could have bought me with $500???

May 15, 2007 7:05 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Debo,

Write something!

Please?

Dave.

May 17, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

i'm a #1 kinda gal...if i wanna go, i'm going with or without company. i'm #7 too. *snicker*

May 21, 2007 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home