A Blue State of Mind

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Western U.S, United States

I spent 48 years caring about what people thought of me. I'm not spending the rest of my life caring about that anymore!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

This Looked Good, So I Stole It Too!

If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?
I'd probably dip into my savings and buy Cardinal season tickets. They're in the new stadium and I can root for all the great teams that come play, and I could officially holler at Tyrell Owens.

If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?
Staying in school, definitely. Here in the Southwest we have very high dropout rates amongst our black and hispanic youth, especially our minority girls.

When was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
When I was in 7th grade our teacher refused to let us eat lunch. I complained to my father that evening and the next morning my father stomped into the principal's office threatening to shoot everybody in charge for making his baby miss lunch. All the kids laughed at me for months!

If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be?
Jack Nicholson. Granted, I've only seen one of his movies (Something's Gotta Give) but why is he hot w/the young girls? The way I see it, he's old, balding and blind. What gives?

What would you say is the personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself?
Self-doubt.

If you could go back to the Garden of Eden to give Adam advice, what would it be?
Adam, don't be a wuss! Listen to God, not that headstrong woman!

If you were to name the best "I told you so" you were able to deliver, what was it?
I told my brother he would have hard times finding good paying jobs w/o an education. He proves it everyday he works for the moving company.

If you were Whitney, what would be your next publicity stunt?
Going on Oprah and asking her to assist with an my intervention, then I'd have cameras follow me through the detox.

If you could have a lifetime 50% discount in any one store at your local mall, which store would it be?
Macy's! Macy's! Macy's

If you could have one more pet, what kind would it be and what would you name it?
It would be another dog and his name would be Enemy.

If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would it be?
Real justice for the rest of us.

If you could spend the next New Year's Eve doing anything, what would it be and w/whom?
After Watch Service I'd invite all the Saints and friends to my rented penthouse and we'd eat, laugh and have the biggest sleepover ever!

If you were to set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?
Amigos, si no pueden hablar or leer ingles, no pueden recevir ayuda hasta lo pueden! Guys, if you can't speak or read English, you won't receive government help until you're able to converse in English!

If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?
You should be free to tell, even if they don't ask!

If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would it be?
Probably my friend Roy, because he was the first.... to take me to see the Dallas Cowboys. He'll always have a special place in my heart.

If you could change one thing about your love life, what would it be?
I'd have one, sugar! I'd have one!

If you could have prevented one book from ever being published, which would it be?
Charles Darwin's theory. J-U-N-K!

Which is the best music album/CD ever recorded?
The Boys Choir of Harlem-Rough Crossing.

If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would it be?
My grandfather's bible, because it's so precious to me now.

If God were to whisper one thing in your ear, what would you like Him to say?
"Don't worry about your father and grandfather. They're here w/me and they're both having blasts!!"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home